Just for fun, because it’s preseason after all, here are six statistical oddities:
- Thomas Gardner started at shooting guard for the Bulls and led them in minutes played with 25.
- Bobby Simmons made all five shots he took (three two-pointers and two free-throws) and fouled out in 13 minutes.
- Michael Ruffin, who shot .368 from the free-throw line last year, made both of his free-throws.
- Chris Duhon blocked as many shots (2) in 22 minutes as Tyrus Thomas, Ben Wallace, Luol Deng, Andres Nocioni, Aaron Gray, Andrew Bogut, Desmond Mason, and Awvee Storey did in 140 minutes combined.
- The Bucks won despite shooting .417 from the field and .651 from the free-throw line.
- Combined, guards Royal Ivey and Awvee Storey made more shots from the field (8-12) on fewer than half as many attempts as guards Michael Redd, Mo Williams, and Charlie Bell (7-25).